Chasing the Mabee Challenge Grant
Holmes, Radford & Reynolds has helped raise millions of dollars for Missouri clients by helping them navigate the Mabee Challenge Grant process.
Join Holmes Radford's President, Dan Reynolds, for this highly informative session, where you'll learn proven strategies to give you every advantage for securing a Challenge Matching Gift.
With gifts ranging from $150,000 - $1 million, the Mabee Grant has the power to truly transform your nonprofit's capital campaign!
Are you up to the Challenge?
What will be covered:
- Clear overview of the Mabee Challenge Grant process
- Proven tips techniques to maximize your chance of successfully winning the grant
- Methods and tactics to ensure reaching the Challenge dollar goal once it has been awarded
- Field-tested Mabee Grant success stories with plenty of opportunities to ask questions
About Mabee Foundation Giving:
- Since 1948 the grant has paid out more than $1.1 billion
- Over $200 million of that has gone to Missouri nonprofits
- Interests: 33% education, 45% community activities/human services, 18% scientific/health/medical, 4% religious
- Gift Range: $10,000 - $2 million
Tuesday, October 15
At Cortex: 4220 Duncan Ave. - St. Louis
- Free: Limited to 12 participants -
This event has reached capacity!
Maximizing the Impact of Feasibility and Planning Studies
Join Holmes, Radford & Reynolds President Dan Reynolds at the AFP St. Louis Gateway Conference on Philanthropy for this breakout session. Dan's engaging stories from the field will keep you interested while demonstrating how tailor-designed and executed studies have helped to ensure organizational readiness for immediate and long-term campaign success.
- Determine your organization's readiness to take on a capital campaign
- Achieve the standard hallmarks of all successful major fundraising initiatives
- Gauge receptivity to your Case for Support
- Find campaign leaders who will credibly promote the rationale, purposes, and impact of your vision
- Involve donors and community leaders in ways that strengthen relationships
- Take advantage of a unique opportunity to confidentially engage and cultivate stakeholders
- Build organizational cohesiveness
- And much more!
At the AFP St. Louis Gateway Conference on Philanthropy
Wednesday, August 28